Thursday, May 15, 2014

X-MEN: Days of Future Past


X-MEN: Days of Future Past is a 2014 American superhero film, based on the fictional X-Men characters appearing in Marvel Comics and on the 1981 Uncanny X-Men storyline "Days of Future Past" by Chris Claremont and John Byrne. Directed by Bryan Singer and distributed by 20th Century Fox, it is the seventh film in the X-Men film series and the third X-Men film directed by Singer after 2000's X-Men and 2003's X2. It stars an ensemble cast including Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Nicholas Hoult, Shawn Ashmore, Peter Dinklage, Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart. The story is written by Simon Kinberg, Matthew Vaughn, and Jane Goldman, with Kinberg writing the screenplay. Days of Future Past acts as a sequel to both 2006's X-Men: The Last Stand and 2011's X-Men: First Class, as well as a follow-up to 2013's The Wolverine. - Wikipedia


Storyline

The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-Men: Days of Future Past. The characters from the original X-Men film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from X-Men: First Class in an epic battle that must change the past - to save our future. - Twentieth Century Fox


Watch The Trailer of X-MEN: Days of Future Past


I watched all the X-Men movies and also a fan of the animated series although I am not a comic book fanatic I like watching Superhero movies and animated series. I remember this part from the animated series but I guess there are some tweaks and I will not spoil the fan. I am so excited to watch this movie

Good news, Nuffnangers!

20th Century Fox and Nuffnang Philippines invite you to an exclusive screening of ‘X-MEN:  Days of Future Past on May 23, Friday, 9:50 pm at Shargri-La Cineplex Cinema 1!


Just answer this question: What would you correct from your past to save the future?
I do have a lot of regrets in the past, well, who else does not have, right? I guess if given a chance to go back in the past, is that to correct my younger self and tell her about life, I would talk to my younger self and ask my younger self to study harder, do better in school, finish it up but do not forget to have fun. Well, I guess those are some of the most important things I will tell my younger self. I believe that everything that happen in the past is relative to the future so maybe if I have done better I will be better today. But don't get me wrong guys, as I am happily married blessed with a great husband and a cute daughter, I am happy of what I have now. Who does not want any improvement in your own life, right?
What would you correct from your past to save the future? - See more at: http://www.minapalencia.com/2014/05/x-men-days-of-future-past.html#sthash.6ln5cMRD.dpuf



It has been a while since I last posted here in my blog and participate in Nuffnang contest.  But thank you for taking some time to read my post on X-MEN:  Days of Future Past and hope to see you again here in Every Rhose... Leave me a comment... Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...