Monday, May 28, 2012

Jessica & Jennifer Holliday: And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going

Just wanna share this video from Youtube.com...Jessica Sanchez performs "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" with Grammy award winner Jennifer Holliday at the Season 11 Finale of American Idol. 

 


After hearing and watching this video... who do you really think deserves the title... Give me you comment... I think although Jessica did not win the title of being the Season 11th American Idol...What she won was our hearts... This is really a late post and it is better than late than never... I also want to take this opportunity to congratulate her...

Congratulations Jessica Sanchez!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. this was freaking amazing i played this so many times but yet im wanting for more this just proves j.sanchez should have win the competetion

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...